Friday, April 6, 2018

Part of the family!

                   Anna became a very large part of our family. It was hard to imagine life without her. The shock of her untimely loss was felt by many. I will share her full story soon as well as many other stories. She was a very special girl for sure. Her puppies and her grand puppies have brought joy to so many people all around the United States. After Anna passed away I began to search the world with the help of my mother for some of her or as many of her puppies as I could find. We mailed letters, used social media, we called people, we called animal clinics, we worked with the AKC, it was a very long tedious process. The responses began to come in slowly. We tracked down most of her puppies. The part that helped me heal the most was knowing that everyone I was able to contact had kept their dogs from the day they got them as 8 week old pups and has loved them so much. They all became parts of their families just like Anna had ours. The pups are all older now. They are close to 10 years of age in the older litter. So unfortunately a few of the puppies had passed away. That kind of broke my heart. I have a lot more to share later. Here is a family picture at our ranch with Sweet Anna!!!

No comments: